- Chapter 7 of your text explores the use of polygraph in criminal prosecutions.
- In addition to information gathered in your text, review the Bloomberg News article Will Lie Detectors Ever Get Their Day in Court (Links to an external site.)? By Matt Stroud OR Polygraphs: Nothing but the truth? By Michelle Lore (Links to an external site.)
- Stroud, M. (2015, February 02). Will Lie Detectors Ever Get Their Day in Court Again? Retrieved January 03, 2018, from https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-02/will-lie-detectors-ever-get-their-day-in-court-again- (Links to an external site.)
- Michelle Lore. (n.d.). Polygraphs: Nothing but the truth? Minnesota Lawyer (Minneapolis, MN). Retrieved from http://ezproxy.grossmont.edu/login?url=http://sear…
RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING
- In your opinion, what are the benefits of using results of a polygraph examination as criminal evidence?
- Why aren’t polygraph examination results allowed as evidence in criminal trials?
- In what cases (murder, sexual assault, child molest, burglary, for example) do you believe the results should be allowed? Support your thoughts.
This section must be at least 300 words minimum. Include a word count in parenthesis at the end.
Make sure to use proper APA formatting to cite your work if applicable.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
300 words use simple words please was first posted on June 30, 2020 at 6:52 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org