• Read MRI Assessment of Whole-Brain Structural Changes in Aging (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5557118/),
• Read A Hidden Epithelial Barrier in the Brain With a Central Role in Regulating Brain Homeostasis (file:///C:/Users/peach/Downloads/Vandenbroucke-2016.pdf)
• Read Subcortical White Matter Changes With Normal Aging Detected by Multi-Shot High Resolution Diffusion Tensor Imaging (https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/docview/1799186755?accountid=32521)
• Review Inside the Brain: A Tour of How the Mind Works (https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-alzheimers/brain_tour).
Reflect on what you read and reviewed in the form of a journal entry, which should contain your reflections on all four required listed reading above. Your journal entry should be one page (excluding title and reference pages) and should include the following:
• Describe what you learned about aging and cognition and then about the aging brain and neuroscience.
• Summarize what you read and describe how this information might assist you in a career working with seniors or summarize how the information may apply to your everyday life.
The post Brain Changes In Aging appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Brain Changes In Aging was first posted on July 8, 2019 at 10:37 am.
©2019 "Graduate Paper Help". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org