100 or more $$$
“. WITH THE Nursing Writers TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
I need to find the transfer function of a system given the diagram and the values for each variable. Questions 2 and 3.
in your own words answer the following or you can paraphrase no plaigarism
In what way, if any, is sex segregation in public schools different from racial segregation? Are there differences in the nature of the categories of gender versus race that make one type of segregation less objectionable than the other?
One of the ways cognitive psychology looks at the difference between genders is through gender schemas – organized mental structures that delineate appropriate male and female behavior. Gender typing is having strong views on genders that are hard to move. How is this phenomenon related to personality?
After a number of years studying feminine psychology, Horney came to believe that women are no different than any other minority group, and she began to pursue different directions in her career. Are the problems faced by women different than other minority groups? If so, how are they different?
Relational therapy focuses on providing an environment for the patient to experience connection, empathy, and mutuality. It requires an engaged therapist. What are your ideas about how therapy should be conducted?
Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
By Day 1 of Week Five, the instructor will send you two de-identified grant proposals to review for this assignment . You will play the role of a grant reviewer by reading and giving feedback to two other students’ grant proposals (proposals will be assigned at random).
The Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including the title or reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must address the following areas of the proposal you are reviewing: Specific Aims: Does the proposed study seem adequate to achieve these specific aims? Background: Does the literature review justify the need for the study? Are there any gaps or missing data in the literature review? Significance: Does the proposed study improve scientific knowledge, technical capability and/or clinical practice? Proposed Study: Does the proposed study methodology answer the hypotheses listed in the Background section? Is the proposed methodology sufficient to achieve the stated specific aims? Must include a separate title page with the following: Title of paper you are reviewing Reviewer’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must use at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The new release of this server is ‘19.10’, which is already available: Upgrade your ubuntu server.
==> Submit a snapshot of the terminal showing you have the current version
Original discussion post must be submitted before 9.00am on Tuesday:
Step 1- Watch the following videos:
I Am NOT Black, You are NOT White (Links to an external site.)
Stop the Stigma Video (Links to an external site.)
Step 2- Choose TWO questions and answer them in your original post.
1. Can you think of ways that you were labeled as a young child? In other words, what adjectives or adjective phrases did parents, teachers, and/or peers use to describe you? Do you think those words influenced your personal identity and behavior as a child? If so, in what ways do you think they influenced your self-concept?
2. Can you remember acting towards others in a stereotypic way? Do you think that this, along with other people perhaps acting the same way towards that person or group of people, influenced that person or group of people in terms of their future behavior? Explain.
3. Did you have a nickname when you were young? If so, was it given to you by someone in your family, a friend, or someone else? If you had a nickname, do you think that it influenced your personality? Explain.
4. A concept related to language and identity is called social stigma. Social stigma is extreme disapproval or dislike of a person or group of people based on some social or physical characteristic that they have or are perceived to have. Social stigma could be based on sexual orientation, biological or ethnic ancestry, disabilities, profession, and many other factors. What are some of the labels that you know about that have been used to characterize stigmatized people? What effect do you think that these labels have on the people who are labeled in this way?
* Your original post should be 200-250 words long (combination of part 1 and part 2).
RESPONSE TO THE POSTS OF YOUR 2 CLASSMATES- must be submitted before 9.00am on Friday:
Follow these steps to write the discussion response:
1. Read all posts of your classmates.
2. Find a classmate who has not received a response to his/her post yet. You CANNOT respond to an original post which has already received a response if there are still some posts that have not received a response.
3. Just as you would during a spoken discussion, write what your think about the ideas of your classmate. You can add more ideas to the points that your classmate has made or write a different opinion in a polite manner.
* The response to each post should be 100-150 words long.
Introduce and discuss a relevant issue regarding Multilayered Defense
Course Name: Application Security
Textbook: Solomon, Michael. Security Strategies in Windows Platforms and Applications, Third Edition. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett, 2021.
i want a Discussion post about Multilayered Defense from topic: Security in the Microsoft Windows Operating System Chapter in the book mentioned above
initial post must contain a properly formatted in-text citation and atleast 2 scholarly references.
Remember not to copy any content from any other source – all work needs to be your original work, but remember to also include citations
provide two critical evaluations of other students’ posts after you post your response
Explain what is involved in qualitative and quantitative research methods and describe some of the common research motives for choosing to use qualitative or quantitative research methods. Describe why some researchers use both methods to answer their research questions.
The Practice of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Ronet D. Bachman & Russell K. Schutt, 2020
350-500 words (1-2 pages)
The majority of your response should be your own original writing based on what you have learned from the textbook. Be sure to provide a citation and a reference for any materials used, including the required textbook. The following points are designed to help you understand how to provide proper citations and references for your work: