. Individual Paper Assessment criteria
Length: 1000-1500 words
Newspaper Analysis (Essay) 15%
1) Choose a topic from Micro economics that matters to you and find
a recent news article covering that topic. Following are some of the
topics from where students need to choose ONLY one topic:
– Monopolies, Duopoly and Oligopolies in Australia
– Demand and Supply of certain resources in Australia
– Costs of production in ANY manufacturing industry in
– Reforms in Education, Meat, Agriculture and Tourism
Industries in Australia. Choose ONLY ONE industry out of this
PL see the additional guidelines provided for this assignment.
2) Evaluate the article using Economic concepts. You should include
• The essence of the story (1 to 2 paragraphs): Introduce the
issue, who is interested in it and why.
• The economic analysis (2 to 3 paragraphs): Explain how you can
present the issue in terms of economic concepts and theories
you have learnt in class.
• Explain your view (1 to 2 paragraphs): Explain what actions you
would recommend to the key players and/or policy holders.
• Explain how the above analysis supports your conclusion (1 to 2
3) You may provide graphs/charts/diagrams where necessary to
enhance your presentation style.
4) Students need to submit ONLY the Soft copy and upload on BB by
1) Critical thinking skills
2) Clarity of writing and ability to express your ideas
3) Ability to use economic concepts and theories in the context of the
. WITH BEST Nursing Writers TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Choose a topic from Micro economics that matters to you and find a recent news article covering that topic. appeared first on BEST Nursing Writers .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Choose a topic from Micro economics that matters to you and find a recent news article covering that topic. appeared first on The Nursing Hub.