Please help me to write a cover letter
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the volatility space? Do you like being exposed to a fast paced challenging environment? Do your analytic and interpersonal skills help you figure out the value of a trade idea?
We’re looking for a junior options flow intern to:
• Utilize quantitative skills to build up volatility analysis
• Maintain and enhance the risk matrix and pnl back-testing tool
• Research on market developments and trading opportunities
• Work closely with sales and trading teams to generate revenue and grow client business
You’ll be joining a growing equities franchise, specifically working in the flow derivatives team in New York. We trade a range of derivative products across the global markets, and provide advice, solutions and execution in a simple, intuitive and flexible way. This benefits our corporate, institutional and wealth management clients. As a derivatives trader, you’ll play an important role in helping our clients identify and access the products and liquidity they need.
• A degree in finance, economics, mathematics or other quantitative fields
• Experience in quantitative analysis – volatility analysis and modelling skills
• Proficient in vba, kdb or python
• Relationship management skills
• Excellent communicator, able to communicate trading ideas clearly
• Interest in finance and capital markets
• A keen learner that continues to improve
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
cover letter for ubs was first posted on June 27, 2020 at 12:12 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com