Term Paper Assignment
You are expected to complete and turn in a term paper based on an interview with a person who has been involved in the criminal justice system. You will be expected to broach several topics during the interview. The focus of your paper are the following sections:
1) How is the interviewee involved with the CJ system and was brought them there (i.e., what made
them go into CJ if it’s a career).
2) Discuss crime control vs. due process models. This means you may have to educate the
interviewee on what those terms mean.
3) Does the CJ system lean more toward the crime control or the due process models, in the
4) Is the system okay, or does it need to shift from the model the person believes the system leans
toward to the opposite side (i.e. if they say it leans toward crime control, should it move toward
5) If the interviewee feels it needs to shift, how can that be done.
6) Based on the interviewee’s answers, how do you feel about the system. If it needs to shift, how
can that be done.
Interviewee ideas (not an exhaustive list): Attorneys, judicial assistants, court reporters, bailiffs, police
officers, correctional officers, probation officers, criminal psychologists, judges, criminal defendants, victims
Things to note:
1) Grammar matters. You can lose up to 25 points for bad grammar.
2) If you state a fact in your paper, cite it following the allowable formats.
3) You do not need to write an abstract or anything like that. All you need is a cover page, the paper itself,
and any reference list.
Your paper should be 5-7 pages long, typed, double-spaced with 12-point font and 1” margins. You must use
ASA or APA style for your citations.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
criminal justice term paper was first posted on June 27, 2020 at 2:02 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com