READ Genesis 1-2 from the Bible AND Ken Stone, “The Garden of Eden and the Heterosexual Contract” from the attachment.
This homework assignment will help ensure a dynamic classroom experience, and it will aid in progress on the course learning outcomes:
- Understand key questions and issues with respect to the application of the Bible to modern justice issues
- Critically analyze ways in which the Bible has, is, or could be used to address modern injustices
- Recognize the complexity in any attempt to apply ancient biblical texts to justice concerns in the modern world
- Think critically about one’s own fundamental views with respect to the Bible and contemporary justice issues
Include the following
- Identify the main ideas of the assigned reading.
- Identify two things you found interesting and want to discuss in class.
- Identify at least one question you have upon completion of the reading. This should not be a “google question” (i.e., What are “Euroamericans”?). (You may include more than one question.)
Please follow the instructions carefully
The only reference should be from the file attached. ( You do not need citation)
I attached an example of the paper in a different topic just to show how it should be done.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
engaging the bible queer readings was first posted on July 18, 2020 at 10:12 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org