The assignment is to watch the film Barefoot Gen, an anime film depicting the true story of a young survivor of the atomic attack on Hiroshima. The film can be found on this Blackboard page and on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqDQd1wkDj0.
You may earn up to 35 points by completing a review of the film.
– The paper must fill a minimum of 3 pages. It is okay to write over 3 pages.
– Each question is worth 3 points.
– 5 points are assigned to following formatting guidelines.
– The paper must be typed.
– The paper must be double spaced, 12pt Times New Roman Font with 1″ margins
– The review must take up the entire 3 pages. Any text other than your name that does not consist of the review will be deducted from your point total.
– All reviews must be written in complete sentence, paragraph form.
– All outside sources used on the Movie Review must be cited.
– Students may not work together on the movie review.
– All reviews must answer all of the guiding questions.
– All papers must be submitted through Blackboard using Safe Assign by 11:59pm, 05/11/2020.
– Late assignments will not be accepted.
– What is the role of family in Barefoot Gen?
– How does Gen’s father define real courage?
– What role does manhood/masculinity play in Barefoot Gen?
– What is the role of women in Barefoot Gen?
– To you, what is the most striking part of the way the atomic bomb’s detonation is portrayed?
– How are the injured and the dead depicted and treated?
– How do Gen and the Japanese react to Japanese defeat and surrender?
– Describe the role and importance of community after the dropping of the bomb.
– Barefoot Gen is based on true experiences of a young survivor of Hiroshima. Based on the film, what do you think are Gen’s most important memories of the bombing? Why?
– What is your personal experience in watching this movie? In other words, what is the most important thing you have taken away from the film? Why?
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
film barefoot gen was first posted on June 30, 2020 at 1:38 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com