THE PAPER WAS ALREADY WRITTEN!
YOU JUST HAVE TO ADD 300 WORDS MORE TO PART 1 AND 500 WORDS MORE TO PART 2 BASED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
ATTACHED IS THE PAPER
Below is the instructions for Part 1
Do an Internet or library search for recent articles discussing the HIPAA Security Rule. From your research, write a paper discussing the impact of these security regulations on health care organizations.
Answer the following questions in detail: 3-4 pages
- How have these regulations changed the way organizations view security?
- Do you think the regulations are too stringent? Not stringent enough? Just right? Explain your rationale.
- Do they comply with the requirements of HIPAA?
- What measures do you recommend that can improve security in the healthcare industry?
- Your references and citations should be consistent with a particular formatting style, such as APA. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- Provide references from at least three scholarly articles and peer-reviewed journals. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see
continue with the selected healthcare organization from Module 1, and respond to the items below in 3-4 pages
- Discuss three privacy and security aspects that apply to your organization.
- What are three challenges encountered when implementing health care privacy and security in your organization?
- How does the digital aspect of healthcare data complicate privacy?
- Discuss three professional certifications that are popular in the healthcare privacy community. What are the requirements for the credential?
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
health security 2 was first posted on June 28, 2020 at 7:07 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org