Before you begin this assignment, please be sure to view course lectures on: Conservatism and the Reagan Revolution; Escalating and Ending the Cold War; and Culture Wars.
Please view The A-Team episode, “Black Day at Bad Rock” (1983).
Please answer the questions listed below. You may structure your response however you choose, as long as all of the following questions are answered within it.
There is no page length for this assignment. Our expectation is that these assignments should be approximately 1.5-2 pages long. However, there is no penalty if the response does not correspond to this length.
Please be sure to draw on specific examples from the episode of The A-Team in your response.
Questions to be answered:
- Please describe the members of the A-Team. Specifically: What are their values? What are their strengths? What binds them together? What are differences between them?
- Members of the A-Team are Vietnam veterans. How is the presentation of the members of the A-Team similar or different than other representations of veterans in US media?
- What role do women play in this episode? Does the show reinforce or contradict traditional views of women? How so?
- How does the episode define good versus bad, morality versus immorality? How does the show position the government — is it an agent for good within the show? Why or why not?
This assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Does the assignment address all the questions posed?
- Does the assignment demonstrate a close, careful, and thoughtful reading of the primary source?
- Does the assignment demonstrate a strong familiarity with course topics and themes?
- Are all the claims made in the assignment accurate?
- Does the assignment make sense? Are the ideas within it communicated clearly?
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
history assignment the a team was first posted on June 30, 2020 at 3:53 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com