Create the following positions based upon a job analysis:
- Mailroom clerk: Entry level for a long-term existing company in San Diego, CA
- Manager in the marketing department: Mid-level position in a start-up company in Scottsdale, AZ
Prepare standard job descriptions of 350 words for each of the positions with the following sections:
- Job summary
- Job requirements (minimum education, experience and certifications, and/or training required)
- Job functions (detailed description of the job duties); Make sure each duty begins with a present action verb.
- Other information (KSAs, physical requirements, working conditions, reporting relationships, location, travel requirements and working hours)
Prepare a 350-word paper after the job descriptions are created that includes the following:
- Explain the pay scale appropriate for the each job (local vs. regional vs. national) and why the pay scale is appropriate to ensure market competitiveness.
- Discuss direct and indirect compensation plans that match that of the company’s life cycle for each job.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
job description and total compensation 12 was first posted on June 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org