Marketing and Customer Experience Management
Assessment Learning Outcomes:
Overview of the Assignment Task:
Individual Multimedia Presentation, assessing the methods adopted by the company of your choice from CW1, to maximise the customers experience and to gain competitive advantage.
Details of Presentation Recording:
Recording Group 1: 30/03/2020
Time: 15:00 – 17:00
Recording Group 2: 02/04/2020
Time: 13:00 – 15:00
You have been asked to produce a presentation. The presentation should contain the following:
- Anonymous or not submission coversheet
- Title Page, including the given title in full
- Contents Page
- Main body, which should also be organised under appropriate headings – never use the heading main body!
- Appendices, which should be numbered
- Make sure you refer your reader to them as required.
Your work should be word processed in accordance with the following:
- Font style, Arial, font size 12
- 1.5 line spacing and justified (text equally left and right aligned)
- The page orientation should be ‘portrait’
- Margins on both sides of the page should be no less than 2.5 cm
- Pages should be numbered
- Your name should not appear on the script
- Your student number should be included on every page
The detail is attached with the Model Answer Presentation. You should follow the request, strunture and layout. Because it is a presentation, I need a script for me to present ! The presentation will last about 10 minutes. And the Powerpoint content should around my previous Marketing audit and I will attached as well. And some links will help you to finish the work easily. The reference style should use the Harvard style. In text and the last page reference list !!!
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
marketing and customer experience management hong kong peninsula hotel presentation powerpoint was first posted on June 27, 2020 at 3:27 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org