The purpose of this assignment is to write an introduction and planning outline for your Moral Analysis Essay that is due near the end of the term. First, select a film from the list of available works: Films for Moral Analysis Essay. View the film and then introduce the film in a paragraph, as well as identify ethical theory that you will use in the essay to analyze the actions of the characters in the film. Next, draft an outline of at least three main claims that you will provide evidence in support of in the body paragraphs of your essay.
This assignment must include the following:
- Ethical theory
- Brief film synopsis
• Planning outline
- At least three main claims
• Film Synopsis Excellent introduction of the film synopsis.
• Ethical Theory Excellent introduction of the ethical theory selected.
• Outline Excellent outline of the at least three main claims.
• APA Formatted according to APA guidelines with no errors. Error free APA formatted in-text citations and post-text references.
• Now in this assignment you will really only need to cite two sources
Our textbook, or whatever source you are using for the information on your chosen ethical theory
Textbook is: Fisher, A., & Dimmock, M. (2017). Ethics for A-Level. Open Book Publishers.
The film, since a synopsis of the film will need to be properly cited (go here and look for Film or video
Your introduction should be written using double-space 12 pt. Times New Roman typed font on standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″) with 1″ margins on all sides.
Always cite any sources that you have used within your work. For help with APA formatting and style, check out the assignment rubric and also refer to the Purdue Owl website, as well as the Academic Writer tool featured in Canvas.
Films for Moral Analysis Essay
The following is a list of recommended films for your Moral Analysis Introduction & Planning Outline assignment as well as your Moral Analysis Essay assignment.
• My Sister’s Keeper (2009) – Told from multiple perspectives, My Sister’s Keeper follows the story of 13-year-old Anna Fitzgerald as she sues her parents, Brian, and Sara, for medical emancipation. Anna was conceived as an allogeneic donor for her sister, Kate, who suffers from acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL).
• Extraordinary Measures (2010) – John Crowley is a man on the corporate fast-track, with a beautiful wife and three children. Just as his career is taking off, he learns that his two youngest kids have a fatal disease. John leaves his job and devotes himself to saving their lives. He joins forces with Dr. Robert Stonehill, a brilliant but eccentric scientist. Together they battle the medical and corporate establishment, racing against time for a cure.
• Contagion (2011) – When Beth Emhoff returns to Minnesota from a Hong Kong business trip, she attributes the malaise she feels to jet lag. However, two days later, Beth is dead, and doctors tell her shocked husband that they have no idea what killed her. Soon, many others start to exhibit the same symptoms, and a global pandemic explodes. Doctors try to contain the lethal microbe, but society begins to collapse as a blogger (Jude Law) fans the flames of paranoia.
The post Moral Analysis Introduction & Planning Outline appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Moral Analysis Introduction & Planning Outline first appeared on nursing writers.