A performance appraisal is a regular review of employee job performance and contribution to organizational objectives. In many cases, performance appraisals are conducted at the end of the year to evaluate employee performance, as well as set performance for the next year. For this assignment, you will evaluate another function of HR and management and its contribution to effective performance management. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the article Adapting the Performance Appraisal Process to Meet the Needs of the Modern Workplace (Links to an external site.).
In your paper,
- Discuss how performance appraisals are a function of HR and management.
- Analyze the basic components of an effective performance appraisal.
- Explain how performance appraisals can contribute to organizational goals and objectives.
- Explain the advantages of performance appraisals and how they contribute to effective training and development.
- Explain potential forms of discrimination based on labor laws and regulations when conducting a performance appraisal.
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) a
- Must include a separate title page
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
performance appraisal paper 2 was first posted on June 27, 2020 at 8:40 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com