Please write a paragraph or two responding to a certain job opportunity I am interested in, so that I can apply it to all job positions using that same paragraph but critiquing it with the companies name of course.Below is one job position I would like to apply to:Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of popular E-commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in Campbell, CA by the American Heart Association.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, water polo, fashion, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the first specialized multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis. The site was named to Internet Retailer's prestigious Hot 100 List in 2015.
We believe in rewarding and recognizing hard work. Benefits for part-time employees include yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches twice a week.
This is a remote position. However, it requires residence in California and 2 weeks of training at the company headquarters.
The customer service representative responds accurately and efficiently to our customer needs regarding products and order inquiries via phone, e-mail and Live Chat. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, genuine empathy and the ability to represent our brand with pride. Representatives are expected to adapt to changes, contribute to improving the overall site experience, and follow through on resolving customer issues with good judgment and a sense of urgency.
• Maintain high levels of customer service
• Answer customer calls and respond to emails
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Process orders and resolve issues according to procedure
• Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times and breaks
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• B.S. degree with 1+ years of phone based customer service or call center experience a plus
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and follow through
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Windows software
• Ability to utilize the computer and phone simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with all customers and co-workers
• Fast typing skills (35 + WPM)
• Passion for living an active lifestyle or sports a plus!
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in a office environment.
Part Time Shifts Needed – Must be able to work one of the following shifts:
Tuesday 2:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday 2:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am – 12:00pm
Friday 6:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please respond with which shift and salary requirements; resumes without this information will not be considered.
. WITH nursingpapers.org AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post Please write a paragraph or two responding to a certain job opportunity I am interested in, so… 1 answer below » first appeared on nursingpapers.org.
Please write a paragraph or two responding to a certain job opportunity I am interested in, so… 1 answer below » was first posted on September 16, 2020 at 4:31 pm.
©2019 "nursingpapers.org". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org