This portfolio will help you demonstrate your writing process throughout the semester and give you a chance to reflect on your learning from this semester. Include the following items in your portfolio:
Introduction (1-2 pages, 30 points):
- Describe which essays you are including and why you chose these as examples of your best writing.
- Describe which learning outcomes are demonstrated in your writing samples:
- Identify the purpose and significance of articles
- Write outlines, drafts, and revisions
- Compose essays that have correct grammar
- Pose substantive questions
- Identify reliable sources
- Evaluate sources for timeliness and bias
- Use MLA in-text citations and Works Cited pages
- Describe how writing contributes to a life of significance and worth
- Describe how writing has helped you to understand what a life of significance and worth might be.
Essays (10 points):
- Copy and paste two of your favorite essays here. Make sure they are marked appropriately. (Or upload the separate essays here.)
Appendix (10 points):
- Copy and paste at least four writing samples, which show your writing process for the two essays (two for each essay).
- Or upload two outlines and two Tutor.com Reviewed Documents here.
** Please note that if you don’t complete the portfolio, then the entire assignment will not receive a passing score. Make sure you include all elements (intro, two essays, two outlines, two tutor.com documents, etc.) to pass.
I posted a sample
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
portfolio 25 was first posted on July 19, 2020 at 11:54 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org