I will extend the deadline by 15 hours once I have a tutor.
Topic: Should children be required to be vaccinated?
This essay must be written in the argumentative mode, and you will incorporate research into it. The primary purpose of this argumentative essay is to convince readers to think the way you do about a subject. To accomplish this goal, you must establish a reasonable and thoughtful argument supporting a position on an issue.
Your essay should have the following parts:
- Introduction which includes your position statement
- Body paragraphs that state your reasons with supporting evidence
- Refutation – acknowledge the opposing view, but explain why your position is the correct one
You will argue for only one side of the issue. So, if you decide, for example, that parents should be required to have their children vaccinated, you present an argument as to why parents should be required to have their children vaccinated.
You will need In-Text Citations and a Reference page to list your sources.
You must have at least 5 appropriate authoritative sources.
Support your position with evidence. The following are different ways to support your argument:
- Facts – a powerful means of convincing
- Statistics – Be sure your statistics come from responsible sources. Always cite your sources.
- Quotations – Direct quotations from leading experts effectively support your position.
- Examples – Examples enhance your meaning and make your ideas concrete. They are the proof that backs up your point.
- Double Spaced, 1” margins, Times New Roman in 12-point size
- Use APA format for title page and page numbers
- Use APA format for In-text citations and References page
- Strive for 8 pages
MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL WILL GO THROUGH TURNITIN!
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
should children be required to be vaccinated argumentative essay was first posted on June 27, 2020 at 2:56 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org