In the third step for your plan, state in 250-300 words the metrics you will use to determine project implementation success. Please justify why you have selected those metrics. Include specific metrics that will be used to evaluate the success of the implementation. How long will the project team monitor project implementation?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
Incorporate two resources to support your paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.****You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Evaluation: An explanation that includes the metrics you will use to determine project success and how long the project will be monitored is thorough and well integrated, and makes meaningful connections with no gaps. Supporting sources are present that illustrate a deep understanding of the content.
2. Thesis Development and Purpose: Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
3. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
4. Presentation of Content-Presentation: The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
5. Layout-Presentation: The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
state in 250 300 words the metrics you will use to determine project implementation success was first posted on July 18, 2020 at 3:05 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org