- Please select from one of the following topics, which are addressed in the course textbook, Introduction to Computer Literacy:
- The Future of Cloud Computing (covered in Chapter 9)
- Return to the textbook and review the pages in the chapter that pertain to your selected topic. – It is attached
- Select two scholarly articles to use in your paper. For each article, write down the author information, date of publication, title of the article, the publication information (journal title), and the database from which you retrieved the article. You will need this information when you create your references for the sources.
- Begin the writing process. You are going to compare the points of view offered by these authors (the author of your textbook and the authors of the two articles you have selected) on your selected topic, and then offer your own point of view based upon your analysis of the readings.
- How clearly you demonstrate your knowledge of your chosen topic.
- Frequent and appropriate use of examples from the textbook and selected articles to support your points.
- Appropriate inclusion of relevant quotes from the discussion forum activities.
- At least one paragraph for each of your three sources (the textbook and two scholarly articles) that includes an accurate summary of the points made by the author(s).
- At least one paragraph for each of your three sources showing your thoughtful analysis of the point of view introduced by the authors.
- At least two paragraphs illustrating how the authors of those three sources agree or disagree with one another about the topic.
- At least two paragraphs that reflect your own point of view and provide a conclusion about your chosen topic.
The way your paper looks is also important to this assignment.
- Complete your assignment using Microsoft Word.
- Include a proper title page.
- Use correct APA formatting for an academic paper (see the Ashford Writing Center tutorial).
- Use proper citation style for all quotes.
- Your paper must be between five to seven pages long (excluding title and references pages).
- Make sure to review your paper for grammar and use the Spell Check function in Microsoft Word before submitting your work.
Textbook: Bowles, M. D. (2013). Introduction to digital literacy [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
the future of cloud computing essay help was first posted on June 28, 2020 at 5:23 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com