This is a two-part assignment. Part 1-a full page and Part 2 – a minimum of 2 full pages
In the first part students will read from the list (list on page two) and write down the first thing that comes to their mind. Not what you think you should say, what you think I want to hear or what you think is a right answer. You can’t be wrong. The point is for you to be honest with your first thought. On your first page of this assignment number 1-30 and type my list. Then, next to it type your first thought for example:
- female drivers : (are)- distracted or fast or whatever first comes to mind
- the elderly: (are) slow, or kind, or whatever first comes to mind
Part two: Attach to page 1(page break then continue on next page). *****This needs to be all on one document*****
Stereotypes are prevalent on TV. Write an additional 2-page paper discussing stereotypes you’ve seen on television.
- Identify the shows you watched and use specific examples.
- Also, include examples of how you have been influenced by stereotypes you’ve seen on television (currently or in the past). Do not tell me you have never been influenced!
- You should discuss at least three TV shows in your paper.
- I am really looking for details not generalities.
- Be typed in Word
- Use New Times Roman 12 point font
- Be double spaced
- Include proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure
- Include proper essay/paper format (introduction, body, conclusion)
- Professional athlete
- Computer technician
- Police Officer
- Single Parent
- Native American
- Middle Eastern
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
tv stereotypes assignment 2 was first posted on July 18, 2020 at 11:07 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com