- Evaluate the area under the curve using numerical methods, such as, geometry and Riemann sums
- Interpret the definite integral as the area under the curve and in context to the related situation
- Evaluate definite and indefinite integrals analytically by finding antiderivatives
- Apply the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Use the substitution rule to evaluate definite and indefinite integrals analytically
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
wamap 9 1 9 5 was first posted on July 18, 2020 at 1:18 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com