due May 20
Employees usually reject change out of fear and concern. Consider personal experiences of change in this discussion.
- Reflect on a personal experience of change in the workplace.
- Summarize the situation. In the summary, include the following information:
- What was the change proposed?
- Why was the change proposed?
- Was the change communicated ahead of time or was the expectation that the change would be implemented immediately after it was proposed?
- What could the manager or leadership team have done differently to make the change easier on the staff?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
This topic is valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Cite any resources/references in APA formatting that were used in the discussion – if applicable.
- Read the initial posts made by classmates and respond to at least three with the following:
- If possible, describe similar personal experience of change in the workplace.
- Do you think the change described by the classmate was a positive or negative change?
- Based upon current understanding of change management and models, explain how the manager or leadership team could have approached the change in a better way.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format. Estimated time to complete: 45 minutes x 3 (2 hours, 15 minutes total)
Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
week 3 h366 discussion was first posted on June 30, 2020 at 4:14 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org