Also complete an annotated bibliography of at least eight relevant, appropriate, and reliable primary and secondary sources. Sources like Wikipedia, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and news overviews are not acceptable. The majority of your sources should come from scholarly (not popular) publications. Try to include research that takes a variety of opinions and perspectives about your topic into account.
Provide an MLA-style or APA-style citation for each source (remember to remain consistent throughout the bibliography). Under each citation, provide a 125-175 word annotation that:
• Briefly summarizes the source (book, chapter, article, interview, etc.)
• Identifies the piece’s argument (or main point)
• Relies primarily on your own words and phrasing (use summary and paraphrase and limit yourself to one direct quote per annotation)
• Discusses the source’s strengths and weaknesses. For instance, does the item offer a good introduction to the issue? Does the item deal with a particular aspect of the issue that is especially relevant to the problem you plan to address in your proposal? Do you find the piece accessible or is it geared to a more specialized audience? Etc.
• Describes how the piece will contribute to your project.
1-Game Changers (2020), Netflix
2-All or Nothing: Manchester City
3-Age of the farmer
So, 2 sources of each topic
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
writing assignment 444545454 was first posted on June 27, 2020 at 9:08 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com